That’s why a solid content marketing strategy is so important. Valuable content will help you paint that picture of success for them. It will help you slowly build trust over time.
People will love to buy from you because they get what they expected. You gave them valuable content and explained your solution simply. You guided them, you didn’t tell them.
5 content marketing tips to help you build trust
- Listen – Sounds simple, but listen to what your customer needs first, then provide a solution.
- Useful – Provide valuable information that your prospect can use. What can you give them that will make their daily life better? Provide this value with no strings attached.
- Context – Deliver this useful content at the right time. For example, if your business is insurance, right now would be a great time to put out content about open enrollment.
- Transparency – Volunteer information and statistics on what you’ve seen in the past and what outcome they can expect to see in the future.
- Be Competent – Be the expert and thought leader in your industry. Again, this is accomplished by consistently providing useful content.
When you’ve gained the trust of your customers and prospects, the growth of your business is limitless. People LOVE to give referrals to companies they trust. Why? Because it makes them look good.
Find out where you stand now with your digital content strategy: Click here to get your free Digital Business Review. It’s a 10-point snapshot of your current digital assets with 3 suggestions on how to make immediate improvements.
To your continued success,
About Hendrik and Mingle Media Marketing
Hendrik is a digital marketer who prescribes the 80-20 rule. That means he helps companies focus on the activities that generate results. These services include: email marketing, content marketing and blogging, social media marketing and digital marketing consulting services.
Follow Mingle Media's blog here and Hendrik @HendodeV