Success can be achieved when you try your best in all aspects of everything you do.
2. Success is properly setting concrete goals
Be realistic and concrete when setting goals. Success does not come from setting abstract goals.
3. Success is having a place to call home
Home is where your heart soars. You are always successful when you can call a place home.
4. Success is understanding the difference between need and want
If you can meet your monthly obligations and fulfill your basic needs, you are successful.
5. Success is believing you can
If you believe you can, you will succeed.
6. Success is remembering to balance work with passion
Work without passion creates undue stress and empty achievements. Focus on what excites you.
7. Success is taking care of your needs
Remember to put on your own oxygen mask before assisting others.
8. Success is learning that you sometimes have to say no
Success only comes with a balanced life. Part of balance is learning to say no.
9. Success is knowing your life is filled with abundance
Love, health, friends, family… life is filled with abundance.
10. Success is understanding you cannot keep what you don’t give away
You will only succeed if you help others succeed.
11. Success is overcoming fear
Conquering a fear makes you feel invincible. No one can stop you now.
12. Success is seeing your child graduate
Your love, guidance, and discipline has paid off. You both succeed today.
13. Success is learning something new each day
Successful people understand learning never stops.
14. Success is learning that losing a few battles can help you win a war
Successful people choose their battles wisely.
15. Success is loving and being loved back
Unconditional love is the best!
16. Success is standing your ground when you believe in something
Successful people never give up on things they believe with all their heart.
17. Success is not giving up
Perseverance creates grit, grit achieves success
18. Success is celebrating small victories
Anytime a goal is reached or an obstacle is overcome, take time to celebrate.
19. Success is never letting a disability hold you back
Disabilities do not define a person’s success. The body and mind will compensate.
20. Success is understanding you control your destiny
Your destiny is controlled by you and you alone.
Success can be defined in many ways. I think we accomplish success when at the end of a day we can say…this was a good day. I look forward to doing it again tomorrow.
How do you define success?
Featured photo credit: Hands tear a paper with text via shutterstock.com
by Missy Yost