- The Officer of the Credit Admin is responsible for identifying and formulating mitigants of various risks in both pre and post approval stages of credit lines and credit monitoring in the areas of Corporate & Retail lending.
- Implement special assignments from Head of Credit Risk Administration.
- Critical examination & review of Credit Applications / Transaction Applications for the allotted portfolios in light of bank’s credit policies and Central Bank’s regulations to evaluate whether risks are acceptable and make recommendations after having discussions / correspondences with the relevant CCB Account Officer / Team Leader if need be.
- Identify, measure, monitor and control the risk inherent in the allotted portfolios using month end statements , online system & Executive Analysis reports. Identify early warning signs and correspond with the relevant Account Officers / Team leaders to adopt preventive / corrective measures for regularizing the accounts.
- Measure strength and weakness of advances to recommend classification of accounts based upon Central Bank’s criteria.
- Verify Credit Applications / Transaction Applications approvals are in consonance with the Bank’s policies and Central Bank regulations.
- Monitor the progress of project finance/ contract finance through maintaining a Project Control sheet for adequate account control and verification of drawdown requests in light of Engineer’s report and terms of sanction.
- Reviewing facility Release / Amendment forms to ensure compliance to Credit Approval terms / policy prior to disbursement / recoveries of the allotted portfolio accounts.
- Scrutinize Retail lending requests and comment upon the adequacy of risk facilitating decision.
- Review the comments of Credit analysts on other portfolios as special assignment from Manager, Credit Risk.
- Diarise the irregularity / way out proposed by Account Officers on the Transaction Application / Credit Application approvals for follow up.
- Review daily Temporary Overdraft / EOL Reports to monitor any abnormal transactions outside the approval domain and report the same to Manager, Credit Risk.
- Ensure Credit Applications of allotted portfolios are in consonance with the Bank’s and Central Bank Regulations.
- Ensure that respective portfolios carry acceptable risks at pre and post sanction stages.
- Pre and Post Sanction terms and conditions of Credit Approvals have been met prior to release of credit facilities.
- Follow up with Account Officers / Team Leaders and Branches for timely adjustment and seeking solutions on TOD , EOL and past dues.
- Compile watchlist and review daily TOD / EOL report to regularly monitor the portfolios and update status of account irregularities , contract finance and Real Estate Finance etc.
- Monitoring operation of advances with a view to detect early warning signals and draw the attention of Manager, Credit Risk
- University degree pref.
- Min. 5 years experience in the same Dept.
- Risk Assessment & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both oral & written especially in English.
- Strong skill set for Financial statements analysis , Business risks , market risks and statistical techniques.
- Computer literate in Ms Word ,Excel and Outlook.
Commercial and Corporate Banking
Apply to this Job
Forward to Friend
Contact Name: Tejasvi
Contact Mobile: n/a
Information not available.