- Assist the Manager, Information Security in monitoring compliance with the organization's information security policies and procedures and referring issues noted to appropriate divisional/ departmental heads.
- Continuously be aware of legislation and accreditation standards that affect information security.
- Provide inputs in fostering information security awareness within the Bank.
- Responsible for the preparation of reports pertaining to information security and disseminating the same to the concerned department/ unit management for their consideration/ action.
- Implement processes for detecting, identifying and analyzing security-related events.
- Provide technical support and consultation for enhancement of and change to network security configuration.
- Support the preparation of the organization's disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Applications or equivalent from a reputed university; plus IT Security qualification is highly desired.
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organizational skills, ability to work under stress.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a dynamic team environment that is delivery focused and customer focused.
- Network Administration & Security, Windows Server/SQL Server.
- Database Administration, Website & Email Server Administration.
- Saudi nationals only.
Experience in IT Security.
Apply to this Job
Forward to Friend